Thursday 7 October 2010

A small rant...

I really want to start photographing the people whose style I find completely amazing, who even if they don't dress brilliantly seem to ooze a sort of style that makes them seem like they do. Off the top of my head I can think of about 5 people that I know personally to whom this applies; however, I don't really think just going up to them and being like, 'hey, you dress well! let me photograph it for my blog!' its the done thing right now. Maybe in the future. Or maybe just people that I don't know at all would be easier. What I do know is that there are millions and millions of people who don't trapse around London during fashion week looking fabulous, but rather they scuttle down the high street and they don't even realise how amazing they look. These are the people that I want on this blog.

If you're reading this and you think that you are one of these people, please please please tell me. I want this to become an interactive blog, however much hard work it takes to get there. And I promise to definitely feature the first person, unless I deem them exceedingly creepy or wierd :)

 So after this blog I'm going to start uploading my own pictures to this blog...I've got a couple of events coming up, and of course there is firework night and Hallow'een, which are of course amazing events for clothes. I'm excited.

Sorry for how rambling and word heavy this post was, I apologise. And thankyou for reading it if you did stick with it. Have some inspirational pictures to finish with! (I'm going to do a whole post on Elie Saab, but for now, this dress was the standout piece for me and it is BEAUTIFUL)

(from Vogue.co.uk)
Click here to find out more!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment