Monday 1 November 2010

Playlist

I know this is a bit of a deviation from my normal posts, but a change is as good as a rest or whatever the phrase is. Anyway, I'm obsessed with music (as most people are in some way, shape or form) and I think its so important to share what you think is good, and what inspires you, and what makes you literally stop and put everything down and just dance. So this is my definitive list of whats good right now...

  1. Still A Weirdo - KT Tunstall 
  2. Wonderman - Tinie Tempah
  3. Hypest Hype - Chase and Status ft Temper T
  4. Whip my Hair - Willow Smith
  5. Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
  6. New Low - Middle Class Rut
  7. French Open - Foals
  8. Eat That Up, It's Good For You - Two Door Cinema Club
  9. Hold Yuh - Gyptian (the version ft Nicki Minaj is better, lets not lie, but the originals good)
  10. Game Over -Tinchy Stryder (Feat. Tinie Tempah, Giggs, Devlin, Chipmunk, Pro Green & Example)
Number 10...oh, my god. Probably the best thing I've heard in a while. It makes me weirdly proud of the UK music scene, even though it only shows a very limited part of it. But the fact that these artists (who about a year or so ago were nobodies, especially people like Devlin and to a certain extent Giggs and Pro Green) can come together and make something as completely phenomenal as this is...amazing. It blows me away.

http://truetosound.net/music/6575-tinchy-stryder-game-over-feat-tinie-tempah-giggs-devlin-chipmunk-pro-green-example/

The MOBO Awards performance of number 10 is on the link above - Listen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment